Friday, January 26, 2007

AUSTRALIA DAY 2007

Australia Day! What does it mean to you. This time last year we were in Papua New Guinea celebrating Australia Day. It's so amazing how patriotic you become when you are not in your home country. You stand by your country when you are not in it. You defend it.


What does being an Australian mean to you?


On another note my sister in law Amanda Hunt has just created a new online shop featuring minature bead all handmade and handcrafted all being authentic designs. You can visit her shop at www.wahmania.com and have a look under the subheading POLYCLARIFIC to browse through all the wonderful minatures she has made.


1 comment:

Amanda Hunt said...

Awwww, thanks Candy. My blog has been not working for nearly two weeks and hopefully it will be fixed today! I can then put a link to my shop on my blog!!