Wednesday, March 01, 2006

An Update

Johnathan is close to completing his check 1 for pigeon. He is in the mid to high range for completing check 1. I will not be doing my check one until March 20th. We are busy getting ready for conference which is held from March 11th - 15th. I (candy) am in charge of 2 groups the babies and the preschoolers. So I am busy preparing for that. We have Fiona Cousins staying with us until she leaves for Australia on March 10th. It's great having her here and to be able to spend some time with her before she leaves. We have another house guest coming on March 7th and she will be with us until around the 16th of March. After conference Malachi celebrates his 1st Birthday on March 18th and Johnathan starts in his ministry. He will be helping out with Generator Maintenance. And we are still doing pigeon study amongst all of that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan & Candy, Wonderful to see your web site, with the photos and catch up with how things are going in your new environment. Looks like you have a great view from the 2nd storey of your house. We pray Gods blessing on you all, that you will be kept in good health, and that your pigeon learning will progress well.

Ian H.

Pfingston said...

You asked how I might know you. . .
6 degrees of separation right? I don't know either of you personally . . . but I do know Lauren, used to work with Laruen at the school for the deaf in Mexico when she was formerly "Lauren Beverly" that is married to Joey of "Joey and Lauren", whom Amanda is linked too. I thought that I found a relationship somewhere, but now I can't find it. I must need more coffee.:-)

I know that Joey and Lauren are planing to head to PNG soon.

My brother and friends have ministerd to missionaries in PNG too . . . do tell me if any of these names ring a bell:

Spectrum Ministries
Pastor Von
Mark Schultz
John Alvarado

Any?

Michelle