Friday, December 23, 2005

Busy Busy Busy


Wow the past few days have been busy. Catching up with friends over the past few days has been really good. It's been great to sit down with each of them and have a good chat and have either coffee hot chocolate juice or iced chocolate. Last night we went out with a couple of friends Scotty and Lauren and had a great time down at barwon heads.
We are now all packed I think we just have a few more thing to pack when we get home. we are at my Grandma's for Christmas. We arrived this morning. I am not well at the moment and it feels like the flu so I am praying that it is only a 24hr thing.
We are having Christmas with nearly all our family just one Aunty will be missing. I am looking forward to it. We go back Sunday night. Get up early on mOnday and go to the airport.

No comments: